Sunday, April 28, 2019

The impacts of motivation on works and staff,which encourage employees Dissertation

The impacts of motivating on works and staff,which march on employees to work in Saudi nonpublic sector - Dissertation ExampleSABIC controls over 10% of the international petrochemical market (30). It has entered into enunciate ventures and partnerships with foreign organizations like Shell, ExxonMobil and numerous other American, European and Asian companies (Cordesman, 2006). SABIC is a true reflection of the inclination of the government of Saudi Arabia to involve private sector investment and participoation in the growth and development of the nation. As such, 70% of SABIC is owned by the government while the remaining 30% distributed among private owners (SABIC, 2011). The government push plans to divest the various company holdings and accelerate the privatization process. In the light of the Saudi Arabias policy to encourage Saudization or to ensure that the private sector organizations employ a substantial number of local anaesthetic employees (), it is meaty to study the factors that help in attracting recruitment and which keep the local employees motivated and loyal to the company. While the Saudization computer program was initiated as early as 2006, with the objective of increasing the private sector local workforce to 30%, the contemporary statistics reveal that the actual fraction of local employees in private sector is less than 10%. ... mean that there is a low level of motivation among the local employees either to get selected in the private sector, or to work in such an organization. This is very little enquiry undertaken within the private sector to understand why the sector lacks in local participation, or what makes it attractive to the expatriates and not the local workforce alone Al-Eisa, Furayyan, & Alhmeoud, 2009). However, this is a major issue that the government of Saudi Arabia is facing, and hence there is a need to study the problem intricately so as to S SABIC provides a dynamic environs where the changes that facilit ate privatization are visible as can be seen in the recent changes to its human imaginativeness policies and packages. The organization employes a vast majority of both local and foreign workers and has been tasked with keeping the workforce practised and qualified as well as motivated to work. A research into the policies, practices and Human resource strategies in SABIC are expected to provide insights about how organizations in Saudi Arabia, especially, the private oraganizations, can motivate and halt their employees. Research Objectives In the light of the above background, the following research objectives are found useful for the current research -To examine the factors that affect employees and staff motivation in Saudi Arabian firms - To define the percentage of motivation in achieving job satisfaction in Saudi Arabian petrochemical organizations. -To find out whether employee motivation is related to higher performance and low employee turnover in the context of Saudi Arabia Research Methods The research is conducted using both primary and secondary methods. The secondary method consists of an exhaustive literature survey and look back where topics like employee motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment